Malegra DXT belongs to a group of impotence medications that help improve devastating sex-related disorders. Containing Sildenafil Citrate and Duloxetine as active ingredients, the treatment decreases the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Sildenafil Citrate affects the blood flow removing the artery blockage and increasing the blood flow to the penile organs. As a result, the component provides a hard and long-lasting erection for those who fail to achieve it. Duloxetine, in its turn, serves an antidepressant that impacts premature ejaculation and lets a patient last longer.
Malegra Contraindications, Precautions and Other Points to Remember
Malegra DXT is a when-needed sexual dysfunction remedy that cannot be administered on a daily basis. Striving to avoid any of the side effects possible, one should ensure the high safety level of the treatment before its beginning. Consult your healthcare provider, mention all the health disorders you have and pharmaceuticals you take. Follow the prescription and enjoy successful and satisfactory sexual intercourses.
Keep in mind that Malegra DXT is for men’s use only, thus, it should not be taken by women or children. Additionally, the treatment is contraindicated for patients allergic to Sildenafil or Duloxetine. Do not start the medication course if you:
- Have any mental impairment or psychical disorder;
- Are diagnosed with severe heart problems;
- Are using nitrates or medications called “poppers”.
Besides, mention if you are currently suffering from or have a history of the following complications:
- Congestive heart failure, stroke, heart attack;
- Uneven heartbeat, abnormal heart rate;
- Allergies to other pharmaceuticals, foods or supplements;
- Blood cell disorders;
- Penis deformity and others.
Malegra DXT and Other Pharmaceuticals: Interactions and Their Outcomes
Certain medications may also decrease Malegra DXT effect or even cause serious complications. Inform your physician about all the treatments you use, especially:
- Other impotence remedies;
- High blood pressure treatments;
- Antifungal remedies, etc.
Following all these safety concerns you may be sure the drug will be safe for you and its effects will be impressive. However, Malegra DXT misuse or overuse can trigger severe complications and unwanted side effects, such as:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomach discomfort;
- Facial flushing;
- Weakness, fatigue;
- Vision changes, blurred vision;
- Severe kidney or liver damages;
- Heart disorders;
- Uncontrolled blood pressure and others.